PLEASE NOTE

Please scroll to bottom of page to read in chronological order

05/05/2009

The bare bones


I freely admit I dont know much about mechanics, It is an art that simply leaves me bewildered and befuddled. I do have to say though even with my limited knowledge that something doesnt look right with the rolling chassis , I simply dont remember Bertha's wheels being set that far back !!!
Joking aside - a great step forward in Bertha's restoration, The new chassis has arrived from Richards Chassis , as you can see he has an innovative way of transporting them.
Lining it up against Bertha's original it matches perfectly.
With this now on hand the work to rebuild can start. With most of the major components now at hand the project feels like it has turned a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment